Wednesday 15 June 2011

Hope it fits someone

By this time anyone who reads this blog would know what a fabric hoarder I am. Not only large fabrics but even scraps as well. This dress I made out of 2 small pieces of fabrics which is a left over from a quilt I made several years ago. I kept these 2 fabrics not knowing what to do with it and finally I found a good use for it. I was able to make a dress fit for a 1 year old. I know this is such a small dress but am sure it would find a little baby or little girl who would love to wear it.

Since I started making dresses, every little fabric counts...mix n'match to make into a dress for a little girl to own for every little girl deserves one.

Have you thought about starting to make a dress? Please do! You wont regret it. Or if you really cant see yourself using a sewing machine, then how about just donating a pillowcase or 2 and we will make the dresses for you. When you send in your donation, make sure you write your name/details as the dress we make from your donation will be sent in your name.

For more details, please send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment