Thursday 30 June 2011

How I was able to make a dress

Browsing the internet looking for a sample of a pillowcase dress and what possible measurements to use, how to cut, what stitch to use I was able to make my very first dress. There was just too many instructions to follow that after I have made the dress I thought I would sit down and start making instructions.

Well I have just done that and now have formalize the steps I did in making a dress including supplies needed and measurement guides. Make sure you have a measuring tape before you do anything.

Check out these instructions on one of the pages above. The name of the page is 'Pillowcase Dress Instructions' and it is right next to the 'Home' tab. I will be taking pictures to illustrate the steps this weekend and post them on this page.

For all you beginners out there or anyone who has not made a dress before, I hope you will find these instructions easy to follow. Feel free to send me an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com if you have any questions or require more help. Am not claiming to be an expert now but I will try my best to answer any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment