Saturday 11 June 2011

More dresses...everyone is invited to join in the fun!

Been busy updating 'handmades by Soft Treasures' website after work but still I was able to make these dresses from a couple of pillowcases donated by a friend. Two dresses on 5 weeknights...that's a record for me and one to break. When you know that you are doing something good to make this world a better place, nothing is impossible. I can't wait for Tuesday (Monday is a public holiday to celebrate the Queen's birthday) to show off this picture to my work colleague. Am sure she will be excited to know that one can create a dress out of a pillowcase and one who has not sewn a dress before and never ever imagined it would happen has actually made or sewn a dress out of determination to help little girls who are less fortunate to own at least one dress. 


With this picture, I hope I can convince a lot of people that it is not difficult to do things especially if you want to help and making the dress is so much fun. So come and send me an email (dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com) even if you are just curious as to what this is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment