Thursday 28 July 2011

More dresses to post

Its been a busy month at work due to the end of financial year but things are going back to normal and it is time once again for the start of a new financial year. What a circle. Anyway, with a long weekend coming up courtesy of a bank holiday every first Monday of August which is also our company's picnic day, I finally will find the time to take pictures of the several dresses I have made whenever I can over the past 3 weeks. Being busy wasnt an excuse not to make at least a couple of dresses a week knowing that somewhere out there any of these dresses will bring a smile to a little girl.

Another six weeks and it will be September and that would be when Dress A Girl Australia would have reached its target of 100 dresses and I look forward to being able to start distribution.

I warmly welcome new campaigners of Dress A Girl Australia and thank you for believing in this worthwhile cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment