Friday 12 August 2011

Me and my Sewing Machine....on a Sewing Marathon

Yes, that is me and my sewing machine, since Monday, the 8th of August...on a sewing marathon. Me and my sewing machine is on a mission of one dress a day for Dress A Girl Australia for the next 30 days. And yes, me and my sewing machine are right on track.
Since Monday till Wednesday yesterday at one dress a day, I made 3 dresses and those are the 3 pink dresses hopefully for 3 sisters and tonight I made this red and white dotted dress (I call it day 4 dress) which unfortunately is missing the pocket but it is not the end of the world as tomorrow is another day and I can still make the pocket before I attempt to make day 5 dress. And day 5 is a Friday so I can stay late sewing as I dont have to wake up early the following day to go to work.
Anyone out there who wants to join me in this marathon, please feel free to send me an email at dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com. It is for a very worthy cause.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renee from The Sewing Library here, do all dress have to have a pocket?

    ReplyDelete