Sunday 14 August 2011

Soft Treasures on a Sewing Marathon Update

6 Days 6 Dresses. Me and my sewing machine are still on track with Dress #5. Tomorrow morning I will be posting what I did today for Dress#6.

I look forward to my first distribution of dresses currently scheduled for end of September as I would love to see how these girls with big smiles would look like on these dresses. If there is anyone out there who wants to join me in the sewing marathon for Dress A Girl Australia, please feel free to send me an email at dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com.


Also today, I went to our local postoffice to pick up a parcel containing the 16 dresses sent in by Crafty Mamas. I was too tired to open the parcel when I got home tonight as I was out the whole day with family to celebrate the 4th death anniversary of my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment