Wednesday 3 August 2011

Still no pictures

Did a couple of dresses on the long weekend but still no pictures. I cant seem to find the adapter for charging the camera's battery. Am sure it is here somewhere...perhaps covered by some fabrics which I planned to cut on the weekend.


Although I still have a lot of sewing to do, it would be nice if some kind-hearted people out there can donate pillowcases. I am about six weeks away from my target of 100 dresses which I believe I will be able to meet but looking beyond September is another goal I have of achieving 250 dresses. These dresses all 150 of them will make a very good Christmas present to all those little girls out there who deserves to own at least one dress and look pretty on Christmas day. For any donations please send them to Dress A Girl Australia, P.O. Box 240, Casula NSW 2170.

In the next few days, I will have to start thinking where to distribute the first 100 dresses by the end of September. I have a few options to choose from but I need to think on how to send. Am sure I will be able to work things out....but first I have to finish sewing these dresses and take more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment