Thursday 8 September 2011

30th and last dress for Sewing Marathon 1


This is my 30th and last dress made for the Sewing Marathon 1 which ended yesterday. And what a final 30th day it was because I could not finish the dress as I run out of bias tape. (hahah!)  Since I started the marathon I only allowed for a certain number of hours to spend making a dress, well, in fact 2 hours only and I should not go beyond the 2 hours so I still have time left for other chores and getting a good night sleep of course as I have to go to work the following day. Me and my sewing machine marathon 1 total number is 30 dresses for 30 days for 30 lucky little girls around the world. 

Sewing is not in my schedule for the next 2 weeks of September. Next week I will be busy finishing attaching labels to the dresses in preparation for distribution. I am on a mission to an undisclosed place to distribute dresses. I will be applying for a leave of absence from work for 2 weeks tomorrow and everyone will know where this secret place would be when I come back bringing pictures with me. 

I hope to finish my sew-along preparation and post it before I go. The sew-along will be posted on this site, in my facebook page and in the 2 groups I created details and links of which will be provided. I know I have been delaying this sew-along and personally I want to be able to do a sew-along so it definitely will happen very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment