Thursday 27 October 2011

Making dresses again

58 days away, list of locations to distribute dresses getting longer, more requests to help in distributing dresses around the Asia-Pacific region. With these reasons I think I need to step up in my pillowcase dress christmas drive and start making dresses again. Another target to set up on how many dresses to make between now and end of November and at the same time start packing. 
Coming home from work tonight, I made this dress and a pair of shorts for the boys. 


I also would like to take this opportunity to extend my sincere thanks to an anonymous donor who sent me pillowcases and fabrics. It is very much appreciated. With these contributions, I was able to make 7 pillowcase dress kits. Thank you from Dress A Girl Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment