Saturday 10 December 2011

Dress A Girl Australia's On-line shop is now open

Finally, Dress A Girl Australia's on-line shop is now open! Although not everything I wanted to make the page look great has been done at least I have finally made it running before Christmas is over!

For those who are interested and wants to check out all the donated items that are for sale, please click on the image below -
or do a 'copy and paste' of the URL below on your internet browser -

(Note: For those who are enquiring about the blue clutch purse they saw from the album 'Items for Sale' in Dress A Girl Australia's facebook page, that item is now sold and no longer available.)

This online shop will be selling all items donated to Dress A Girl Australia for fundraising to help shoulder the cost to send dresses to various locations. With the increasing number of dresses I am distributing, the parcel becomes more heavy and the postage more expensive but I am determined to keep on going and proceeds from the sale of the items in this shop will at least help Dress A Girl Australia along the way.

Also, this shop will be selling some of the items I have handcrafted all these years and which I believe is about time to be sold off without feeling guilty about it especially that it is for a good cause. I usually just keep these items either in my cabinets or display cabinets or for some quilts they are hanging on the walls.

All proceeds from the sale of the items I have made and from the donated items will go to Dress A Girl Australia's postage fund. Please help Dress A Girl Australia continue on her dream of dressing little girls around the world for we all deserve to have at least one dress by purchasing an item you like on this shop. Please help spread the word around.

All the items are 100% handmade, excellent quality materials and the craftmanship of the donated items are almost perfect. I like beautiful things so I always look at the way they are made and these donated items more than passes my quality control. And that is why I love handmades! Each handmade item is unique in its own way. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can always send back the item you purchased in its original packaging and you will be given a refund less the amount you paid for the postage just like any item you purchase from shops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment