Monday 20 February 2012

Dresses from Donated Fabrics FY12 #1 - Christmas Donated Materials

With the number of bundles I am receiving, I better start prioritizing the things I have in my to-do list and re-ignite my love for sewing and make dresses as quickly as I can. I think I need another sewing marathon if I have to clear up all these bundles. The month of March would be a good time to hold one as by that time I have sorted and prepped up all the remaining dresses ready for packing and distribution.

At the start of 2012 I made a promise to myself that I would make at least a dress and a pair of shorts every week and so far I have made only 6 dresses (after almost 8 weeks) and these are 3 of them from the Christmas pack. Nowhere are the shorts for the boys to be found.
Fabric materials from the Christmas pack
As of today, I have a backlog of 2 dresses and 8 pairs of shorts so I better start catching up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment