Tuesday 6 March 2012

Donation Acknowledgements FY2012 #24 - From Miss Mollie and Friends

Hope everyone had a great weekend and crafty too for this month is craft month.

Craft month or not, it is time for donation acknowledgement once again. A friend of mine asked me if I had any idea how much support Dress A Girl Australia would be getting from the Australian community before I started this campaign. I said no and until now I am still a bit speechless everytime I receive parcels. I still get speechless everytime I think about what I have started and what it has become after almost a year but feel very elated everytime I think of the number of children who will be very happy and proud wearing the dresses and for some they can finally call their own.  

Last week I received these 3 wonderful dresses from Leanne of Miss Mollie and Friends.  

To Leanne, thank you so much for these dresses. Another 3 happy faces for your 3 wonderful dresses. Thank you.

I am so grateful to everyone who find it in their hearts to make a difference to these children's lives. If you want to join us make a difference by making pillowcase dresses for the less fortunate girls around the world and you need more details on how to go about it, please send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment