Sunday 18 March 2012

heyboomshop to help make 20 britches

Per my plans, there is going to be a major pillowcase dresses-britches back-to-back distribution in May.  I was looking at the number of shorts I've got (most of them courtesy of Katherine Nott's sewing skills) I was thinking I am short of about 50 britches between the sizes of 4 to 8. Then the phone rang.

At the other end of the line was lucky me one of my two major sponsors/supporter 'heyboomshop'. Then we spoke about Dress A Girl Australia, my forthcoming distribution and most important if she could help make britches for the boys for May distribution. Like a true supporter that she is, she offered to spare some of her time between now and end of April to make 20 britches.

To 'heyboomshop' lots and lots of thank you for offering to sew 20 britches.

If you want to know more about what 'heyboomshop' is up to these days, here is the link to her blog although I dont think she really has been doing updates to it lately.
                                    http://heyboomshop.blogspot.com.au/

To see her latest handmade creations, just click on the link below -

No comments:

Post a Comment