Monday 30 April 2012

Travel Plans

My first travel plan for this year which coincides with my personal holiday will be to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea at the end of June/early July. My sister and I will be handcarrying dresses to distribute to an orphanage/community I have in mind and now making contact with. 

The number of dresses will depend on how many I have dresses remaining after I have filled my allocations for Uganda and Kenya (will know by mid-May) but if there is anyone out there who is willing to help and contribute pillowcase dresses between the sizes of 5 to 13 (children are between the sizes of 4 to 12 but I always provide one size bigger so they could wear it longer) to please do and let me know or send the dresses to my postal address(and please don’t forget to write your name and email address). I will be more than glad to carry and dress the children on your behalf. 

Thank you so much in advance and thank you to everyone who have been very supportive and so far have donated to this cause. Thanks HEAPS! You can also help by continuing to help spread the word around. 

For more details about Dress A Girl Australia, please send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment