Monday 11 June 2012

Dolls to go with dresses

I received another email asking about why dolls were not being made here in Australia to send with the dresses as these little dolls could be made by ladies who could not sew but wanted to be involved in some way.

My reply was that dolls can be made by those who are interested to make them and I dont impose these dolls to be made by those who wanted to make dresses only.


If there is anyone who wants to include dolls in their dresses, please feel free to do so as long as they are light and not add more weight to the dresses. I would prefer to send more dresses over fewer dresses with weighty dolls but you certainly can include dolls if you want to. Or if you prefer to make small bags or small totes, you may do so.

Here is a sample of a lightweight doll (sleepy dolls) that was attached to some of the dresses I received from Jo Taunton. This is another item on my wishlist especially for Christmas distribution.
Here's more of it -
If there is anyone out there or groups of ladies who prefers to donate little dolls or little tote bags, please let me know. Send me an email at dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com or you can send them to the address below and I will attach them to the dresses. 

Dress A Girl Australia
P.O. Box 240
Casula Mall Casula 
NSW 2170 

Thank you everyone for thinking about the less fortunate children around the world. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment