Monday 18 June 2012

Donation Acknowledgements FY2012 #61 - from Pam of Threading My Way

'Dress A Girl with Hopeful Threads #5. Once again, its time for donation acknowledgements and this time from Pam of Threading My Way. These dresses were made as her contribution to the April 2012 Dress A Girl with Hopeful Threads global project. And looking at the dressses she has made below what a great job she has done. 
Pam, thank you so much for these dresses. Another 23 beaming little girls from the less fortunate locations around the world for helping them own at least one dress. Thank you so much.

If you are looking for something creative and fun to do, join Pam in her linky parties at Threading My way

1 comment:

  1. My pleasure, Gigi! I had fun making these dresses. Thanks so much for the link back!!!

    ReplyDelete