Monday 4 June 2012

No Used Children's Clothing please.

I received an email a few days ago whether i accept used children's clothing or hand-me-downs. Unfortunately i do not accept used ones. There are strict regulations regarding used clothing before they can be posted overseas. Some countries requires document that i can send used clothing and recipients have to be registered charitable organizations, some require these clothings to be sprayed before they go out of Australia and i need to pay around $75 per box. 

So please no used childrens clothing. I know everyone has good intentions but sometimes these good intentions have limitations when it comes to regulations. I want to avoid incurring additional expenses aside from postage and the additional errand of dropping off these used clothing in samaritans bins as my time is very, very important to me. 

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Thank you for your continued support. I appreciate it very much. Thanks a lot!

*** This message was posted earlier in my facebook page for those who rely on facebook for Dress A Girl Australia updates.***

No comments:

Post a Comment