Sunday 22 July 2012

'Make it' or 'Break it' in 2012

Shall we 'make it' or 'break it'? This will be the theme for Dress A Girl Australia's last dresses and pairs of shorts drive for the year. The most awaited and exciting event.....the Christmas drive.

808 vs 1500
147 vs 500

These are the numbers as of today. And as of this very minute while am writing this article exactly 161 days, 12 hours, 38 minutes and 55 seconds away from the last day of the year 2012. And I can see 'persistence' and 'determination' will be the keywords to guide us along the way if I have to meet the red figures. (I think I can see tough times with my sewing machine in the next few months :-) ).

More details will be made available as the start date comes near so watch for it!!

For more information about Dress A Girl Around the World - Dress A Girl Australia, please send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment