Monday 24 September 2012

Sewing for Charity Auction

In case some of you have not heard yet, there is going to be a charity auction for Dress A Girl Australia early November for about 5 days. I have been sewing this weekend for the dress matching I am donating for every item to be auctioned. The donor will be making 2 dresses. One to be auctioned and the other to be donated to Dress A Girl Australia under the winning bidders name. I will be matching the item to be donated to Dress A Girl Australia with either a dress or a pair of shorts so the winning bidder actually will be donating  2 items under their name. I started sewing on Friday night and ended my sewing today.
Here are the items I made last Friday, 21-Sep-12 -
Items made Saturday, 22-Sep-12
and the items I made today, 23-Sep-12
I will be making more just in case there are still items to be donated but I dont see myself making them next week. Next week will be a very busy week for me at work and I dont even think I will have a chance to say hi to my sewing machine during these days.

More details of the upcoming charity auction event will be made available as soon as the details are finalized. If you want to donate something to be auctioned, please send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment