Saturday 20 October 2012

Donation Acknowledgements FY2012 #116 - from Margaret Adair

I was about to call it a night when I saw a glimpse of my floor. I had dresses on the floor ready to be pictured but got distracted for almost three hours trying to find a template I had of a monthly calendar in my computer drive. My camera was right next to my PC. The file searching led me from one thing to another the dresses were forgotten. If only the dresses could speak! :-)

Anyway, #116 on the donation list is a collection of 10 dresses from another Kapunda lady. This time from Margaret Adair. Here are the dresses -
How can one forget these 10 pretty dresses for 10 pretty little girls anywhere in the world. To Margaret, thank you so much for your generosity and kindness. Thank you for helping make a difference in the lives of another 10 less fortunate girls around the world. It is much appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment