Wednesday 24 October 2012

Dress Sizes and a bit of this and that

I hope everyone is having a good week. I thought I should let everyone know that after doing a lot of sorting and packing the past couple of weeks, dress sizes between 7 and 10 would be most desirable if anyone is making dresses to donate to Dress A Girl Australia. 

Also, I will be selling Christmas cards made by me to sell to help defray the cost of sending parcels this Christmas. I want to be able to send more parcels. Proceeds from the sale of the cards will help a lot. Once I have completed them, the cards will be posted on this site. 

Dont forget the Charity Auction for Dress A Girl Australia starting on the 2nd of November to the 7th of November. Auction starts 7pm. Please check out the site by clicking on the link below. You may see something you like.
                                     Charity Auction for Dress A Girl Australia

'Make-it' or 'Break-it' Christmas charity drive is now fully underway. If you want to share the spirit of Christmas with the less fortunate children around the world, join us on this charity drive of making dresses and pairs of shorts. Create a mess of handmade dresses and pairs of shorts in Dress A Girl Australia's living room this Christmas. Gifts that will make real differences to kids who needs it the most. Please feel free to send your items as early as possible to Dress A Girl Australia, P.O Box 240 Casula Mall Casula NSW 2170

Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. That's great to know. I will work on making some dresses in the larger sizes now. I have already made a couple of littlies though.
    May I say what an amazing charity group it is to be a part of. Everyone is so generous and giving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. By the way, I mailed your labels today.

    ReplyDelete