Friday 21 December 2012

Donation Acknowledgement FY2012 #138 from Betty Barrett

MBCCD #18 From an amazing lady who makes sewing so very, very easy I need some sewing tips and tricks from her is number 138/#18 on the list. Betty Barrett is at it again with 14 pairs of shorts and 10 dresses. With her creativity in action, for 6 of the dresses, she made small drawstring bags and inserted each bag in the pocket and embellished the neckline with laces. Whenever I see the dresses she makes, I always learn something new. And this is why I enjoy Dress A Girl (Around the World) Australia so much. Not only do I learn something new in sewing, I also get a chance to apply what I learned from others through the dresses and pairs of shorts I make and help make a difference in the lives of the less fortunate. 
Here are the 14 pairs of shorts and 10 dresses she made this time -
Betty, you continue to amaze me with your dresses and sewing skills and thank you so much for everything. Your sewing skills is such a hard act to follow. Thank you for your generosity too.

Last but not the least, heaps and heaps of thanks to Betty's best friend Betty(Sharyn Paull's mum) for helping in the cost of sending the parcel to Sydney. You two really make such a good team. I look forward to meeting you both one of these days. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment