Saturday 2 March 2013

An unwanted fabric egg

Last night I decided to make a fabric egg and spent about two hours trying to perfect it...to make it look like an egg. Here is the egg I made -  
This morning when I woke up the first thing I saw was this egg sitting on top of my benchtop and I started to wonder what I should do with this egg. I cannot even break it because it is made of fabric and filled of hobby-fil. If I wash it am sure it will stand up again looking like an egg when it dries up. LOL! I think I was challenged last night to make it look and shaped like an egg that is why I had to finish it but I went blank this morning on how to make it useful to me.

Anyway, am sure I will be able to come up with something in the next few days on what to do with it....how it can help Dress A Girl Australia. :-) If you have any ideas, please feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment