Friday 1 March 2013

Donation Acknowledgement FY13/02 #21 - From Heather Harris

A parcel of 4 dresses and 4 pairs of shorts is number 21 on the list from Heather Harris of ACT. She sent me an email about a couple of weeks ago letting me know how excited she was to make more dresses. Her sister and her mum gave her more fabrics but she also said that she cannot find her shorts pattern after rearranging her sewing room. :-) To make you feel better Heather, most of the time I cannot find my elastic or bias tapes when I want to use  them and I do not even re-arrange my sewing room. How much more if I do. And when I do not need them..well guess what... I can find them. LOL!
Here are the dresses and pairs of shorts from Heather -
Thank you Heather for supporting this campaign of dressing the less fortunate children around the world. Please extend my heartfelt thanks to your mum and sister for providing you with fabrics to sew. Thank you all for your kindness and generosity. Much appreciated. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment