Saturday 2 March 2013

March dresses dedication

Last week a high school classmate and friend passed away. Actually it was on my sister's birthday, the 21st of February. In memory of her passing and all my other high school classmates who have left this world quite early I am dedicating all the dresses including pairs of shorts I will be making this month of March to them starting with last night's dress. 
This is the first dress I made for the month of March (Day 60) last night -

I want to say thank you in advance to all the donors of the fabrics I will be using in making this remembrance possible this month. Thanks everyone! 

To be updated on my one-dress-a-day project, please click here or click on the '365 Days Diary' tab found at the top of this page and every other page of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment