Thursday 4 April 2013

More Donations to the TSL Dolly Drive

These bunny snugglies that makes sounds like a rattle as well was given to me by a wholesaler late last year. They are very good quality and fabric used was very soft and had some embroidered images on it. I wasnt sure if I wanted it to be included in a parcel as the heads although they were very, very soft were not foldable and would occupy too much space in the box and that would mean less dresses to pack. I thought it would be a good idea to give to the TSL Dolly Drive so they can give it to sick babies anywhere in Australia.
Yesterday morning, I posted them to Karin Maltby the Western Australia admin for the drive. These bunnies are in addition to what I have already posted to the NSW admin about 5 weeks ago and I hope each bunny will find a deserving owner somewhere in Perth, W.A. very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment