Monday 13 May 2013

One Dress A Day for 365 Days for April 2013

After a disappointing March, I did my best to make up for it this month and here it is - 29 dresses and 3 pairs of shorts bringing my total as of today to 114 dresses out of a possible 120/120 days - One dress a day for 365 days, my journey in 2013. WooHoo!!!
These dresses wouldn't have been made possible without the generosity of the following donors:
Fabric Donations -
1) My mum Jolly
2) Monika Osvald Collection
3) Sash Hinton
4) Linda Smyth Collection
5) Meredith Cain 
6) Dress A Girl Australia

T-Shirt Donations -
1) Heyboom shop
2) Monika Osvald
3) Dress A Girl Australia

Thank you so much to everyone for their kindness and generosity. It is very much appreciated.

If you want to keep track of how am doing with this journey, please click here or click on the '365 days diary' tab which you can find at the top of this page.

Keep watching as May dresses start to get posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment