Wednesday 5 June 2013

Donation Acknowledgement FY13/05 #66 - Bunch of dresses from a group of Ladies from Canberra

It's been a while since I last did an acknowledgement and I think there will be more delays as my camera is not being nice to me these days. I ordered new sets of batteries(one extra as a backup) but it has not arrived yet so am trying hard to use the old one which dies on me after a few pictures have been taken.

Anyway, Number 66 on the list for the month of May are 40 dresses from the Ladies of Canberra namely Beryl Hourigan, Marilyn Jenkins, Marie Dale, Kate Hardy and Terrie Ross. I actually expected a different number (one less maybe) but yes I found 40 dresses inside the parcel. Here are the dresses I received from them -
Thank you so much ladies for your support of Dress A Girl (Around the World) Australia and thank you to Frances Cornish for helping spread the word around. All your efforts and time spent are very much appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment