Sunday 21 July 2013

Charity Drive #2 - "T-shirts for the boys of Abim" for Christmas

Today is my Dad's birthday. He lived a life full of compassion and if he was still around am sure he would be helping me sending and picking up parcels for Dress A Girl Australia. He never wanted to stay idle so he kept himself busy by helping other people. Everyone who knew him said that he had a very fulfilled life. Happy Birthday Daddy! 

So it is in his memory that I am launching today the "T-shirts for Abim" charity drive. This is my second charity drive for the year and I hope a lot of you will join and make Christmas for these children something different this year. If there is anyone out there who would like to donate t-shirts, please send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com for sizes. Thank you guys!

More details about this drive will be posted soon. First I have to bring flowers for my Dad and celebrate his life with a family lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment