Monday 1 July 2013

Donation Acknowledgement FY13/06 #83 - Dresses, Shorts, head scarves from Monika

Number 83 on the list and second to the last parcel for the month of June are dresses, pairs of shorts, head scarves, pack of undies, teddy bear softies and a couple of nursery books from Monika Osvald. What a list!
One of the books am going to send to the children of Wilcannia together with the box of crayons I have as I was told they love to draw and colour.
Here are the items I received from Monika this time -
To Monika, thank you so much for the items. I love the head scarves and I think you just gave me an idea for my Christmas bag. If possible, I want to make use of scraps and the head scarf is such a great idea. Thank you. Thank you for your unwavering support of dressing girls around the world. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment