Friday 26 July 2013

Feedback from Nepal

A couple of pictures with a few dresses (I think I recognize 3 of them) sent to Nepal through Cara Clarke of Clothes for Nepal.

Feedback I received was that the children were very, very happy when they received the dresses. Some of them are saving their dresses to wear on a special festival in September similar to a Christmas festival. These children treasure the dresses so much they only want to wear them in very special occasions. It reminds me of what I used to do and feel whenever I had a new dress in my younger days or even now. I just want to keep on looking and touching the dress and dont want to wear it for fear it may get dirty or ruined. :-)

Thank you to Cara Clarke for making this dress distribution in Nepal possible. Thanks a whole lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment