Sunday 18 August 2013

How is your quilting along with Margie?

The t-shirt charity drive may now be officially closed but there is still one more charity drive actively going on. How is everyone doing the Quilt-A-Long with Margie Burke? I still have more squares to cut but once I have completed my packing for Uganda, then more time will be allocated to my cutting and connecting the squares.

If anyone has missed the earlier tutorials, here is the link to the notes on the quilt-a-long.
 

I hope everyone quilting along is having a good time. Any questions you may have about this drive, please feel free to send an email to 'dress a girl australia'. Any questions on the quilt-a-long, please feel free to send an email to the Nanny


Would love to know how everyone is doing. Please feel free to share images. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment