Wednesday 16 October 2013

100 Days of Quilting is over

Today is the last day of the '100 Days of Quilting' charity drive and as of today I have received 78 quilts and more to come in the next few weeks as donors start to mail them to Sydney. Twenty of these quilts have already been sent to Romania and more to follow. 

The result of this charity drive is more than I expected and I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to all the donors who have supported this campaign. My heartfelt thank you as well to Margie Burke for the time and effort she donated in the Quilt-a-long with Margie. I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed the experience of learning how to make quilts especially to the newbies.

For those who still want to learn how to make a quilt, the quilt-a-long with Margie is still available for everyone to access. Just click on the 'Quilt-a-Long with Margie Burke' tab which you will find at the top of this page or click here.

To see images of the quilts received so far, please click here. This album will get updated whenever quilts are received.

Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment