Saturday 12 October 2013

Kits for girls

Good Morning everyone! I have been getting a lot of emails lately about the days for girls campaign. This is what I think about it(my own personal view). The campaign is a very good thing but to make the kits effective and productive, the recipients of these kits need to be trained or taught on how to use them otherwise it defeats the purpose. I may have the means to send them to different locations but I do not have the proper resources to provide training to the recipients. 

So for those who really want to help in this area, I would highly recommend to contact or visit the days for girls organization's website and from there you will see the contact people for the Australian chapters. Am sure they would love to help people who want to support their cause. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment