Friday 25 October 2013

More than a mile #14 - 10 pairs from Margie

Was in a hurry to leave work so I could buy thongs for Margie Burke. I was thinking it is Thursday a lot of people might go shopping. Lucky me, although there wasnt much choice on colours, I was able to buy the sizes that I needed and that's for smaller kids. They had lots of them hanging in the slipper section today. Here's another 10 pairs from Margie Burke bringing my total to 89 as of today. 

WooHoo!!! Almost there! Thank you so much Margie. And what a great idea to save on postage. Thanks!

If you want to join the 'More than a mile' with thongs christmas charity drive for the children of Wilcannia, please feel free to do so. For more information, click here or send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment