Sunday 17 November 2013

Award from Threading My Way

I want to write about something different from what I normally blog about here in Dress A Girl Australia. I received an award from Pam of Threading my way. It is called the Sunshine Award, a blogger-to-blogger award for blogs that inspire and bring sunshine into people's lives. It will be so rude of me if I dont even mention it here in my blog nor give even just a little bit of acknowledgement. So I want to say a wholehearted thank you to Pam for the nomination. I never thought for a moment not even in my wildest dreams that I would be doing what I am doing now and that I would be inspiring and bringing sunshine into people's lives. Thank you so much Pam.

Now on to the rules for accepting the award -
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you which I have done above.
2) Post the award image in your blog which I have also done above.
3) Tell 7 facts about yourself - now this is the hard part but I think I can spare at least about 7 adjectives about myself
             1) easy-going
             2) very observant
             3) love to create
             4) live for the moment (this is the real me!)
             5) love to eat but dont cook
             6) practical
             7) loves travelling (dont suffer from jetlag at all)
4) Nominate 5-10 other blogs and let them know about their nominations. Now this is where I stop. Unfortunately I cannot comply with it as for the past few months I havent really had the chance to read other people's blogs. I follow a lot of blogs (more than 50 I think) but they all are unread whether it is on my iphone, my ipad or my desktop. LOL!

Once again, thank you Pam for the nomination. It is so much appreciated. I actually enjoyed writing this post. :-)

If you want to read more about Pam's creativity, please click here. Believe me when I say there are a lot of great things to read in her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment