Monday 11 November 2013

Christmas Bags and Soft Toys

I have been sorting and packing for my Christmas Bags and I think I need more stuff to complete them. If there is anyone who would like to donate string bags or similar to library bags about the size of an A4 paper that I can use as Christmas bags (does not have to be fancy) and some small soft toys it will be much appreciated. Soft toys will have to be small enough to fit the bag as these items will be posted and not handcarried and need to fit as many items in the box. Will be accepting contributions until the end of November and as usual please post to the address below –

Dress A Girl Australia
P.O. Box 240
Casula Mall Casula
NSW 2170

Am actually doing more packing these days just to be ready if and when a parcel is needed then I don’t have to cram when something comes up.

To all those who will be donating to my Christmas bags,  thank you so much in advance. Your contributions are very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment