Friday 22 November 2013

Donation Acknowledgement FY13/11 #155 - 26 Pairs from Kristen

I still am really busy sorting and packing but decided to squeeze in tonight a few donation acknowledgements for donations received for the month of November before I get drowned again with unopened parcels and before I send some of the items off in a few parcels am about to send. :-) 

Anyway, the first on the list came from Kristen Purvis and #155 on the list. 26 pairs of socks which is great to include in my 'Clothing Sponsorship' program - Winter edition for South Africa. Early next year I will be reviewing what I already have and what items I still would need and the way things are going, looks like I almost have everything I need.
To Kristen, thank you so much for the socks. It is much appreciated and am sure the kiddies of South Africa will enjoy wearing them to keep their feet warm during their winter. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment