Friday 20 December 2013

Important Information on Slow Moving Dresses - Sizes 0 to 4

I thought I should let everyone know especially those who are planning to make dresses for next year. As of tonight I still have about 300 dresses between the sizes of 0 to 4. These sizes are very slow moving as requests are for bigger sizes from 6 to 10. Also when I do the distribution, I always send bigger sizes or at least 1-2 sizes bigger than the actual sizes of the recipients so they can outgrow the dress or wear it for a longer period of time.

So my request is if you are planning to make smaller sizes only (between 0 to 4), to please delay the making of these sizes until the second half of next year (after June) or when I am going to have a need for it which everyone would always know anyway as my priority next year when I start to re-distribute is to clear the 300 dresses I still have. I know a lot of you wants to help but it does not really help me at all if I have the sizes that I cannot distribute. So please be guided with this information. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment