Thursday 16 January 2014

Parcels for Kenya

Aside from the Philippines' parcels, I will be sending two more parcels to Kenya this month. Pastor Joshua of the Widows of Africa in Kenya has more or less agreed that when he visits his ministry in Rwanda, he will take with him dresses for the kids in the community. So I will be sending two boxes. One for Kenya and the other if he wants to for the children of Rwanda. These parcels have to leave Australia by the end of this month so it arrives in Kenya in time for Easter. Thank you Pastor Joshua.


And I am glad I joined the Habit factor challenge. As of today I have saved $22.00 from my habit of gold coin a day. By the end of 4 weeks, I would have enough to send one parcel to Kenya including the money I received from selling an item in ebay which reminds me that I have more items to sell that I no longer need. Maybe this weekend I will list all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment