Thursday 16 January 2014

Unaccompanied Baggage Trial

I am currently on trial sending an unaccompanied baggage to Johannesburg South Africa. I have encountered a small hiccup in that I keep on missing(two weeks in a row)  the time that I need to go to the airport to endorse the baggage that I want to send. I cannot let anyone else bring the baggage as I need to sign some forms and that it should be the sender who endorses the baggage. The only time I can do it is on weekends. I will not be able to do it this Saturday as I am going away for a day so I will be attempting again on Sunday and hopefully it will be a success this time. The arrangement is for the recipient of the unaccompanied baggage to come and pick it up from the airport when it arrives. If this trial turns out to be a success and that there are no hassles to sending unaccompanied baggages to South Africa, that would really be my lucky day. A successful delivery will allow me to send another baggage to Durban South Africa. So am keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment