Wednesday 26 February 2014

Arts, Craft and Book Supplies Charity Drives

I posted this in my facebook page but missed here in my blog. I am collecting colouring pencils,crayons, note pads and children’s books for Indi Kindi starting today until the end of March. Indi Kindi is a literacy program of the Nangala Project in Australia, which helps create a brighter future for Aboriginal children. The items I am collecting will be for the children of the remote Aboriginal community of Borroloola, NT. 

For privacy reasons I cannot mention where I work but as a community champion, I also do collections for this drive at work.

I hope to be able to volunteer for at least a week to this community before the end of the year and possibly handcarry dresses with me. I am loving it that I get to be involved in making a difference to the future of these kids as it is a very rare opportunity. 

Also, this year I am collecting school supplies such as pens, exercise books, rulers, sharpeners for elementary kiddies for selected schools within the Asia region. I have not decided which locations these school supplies will go to but I am starting to save up for the new schoolyear.

If you have any supplies to donate, please send them to Dress A Girl Australia P.O. Box 240 Casula Mall Casula NSW 2170. Thank you in advance. Your kindness and generosity is so much appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment