Sunday 25 May 2014

No Dress A Girl Activities - Saturday, 24-May

As July is fast coming up, more of my Saturdays will be filled up with bushwalking adventures with family to prepare for our Peru trip. I have no backlog for donation acknowledgements. The only small backlog I have is putting the packed bags to boxes which I usually do on weeknights anyway. So I think I am ok. Woohoo!

Yesterday we went for a Scenic World full circuit walk which included going up the Grand staircase of 900 steps. We started at Echo Point and ended up at Echo Point. It took us about 5 hours to go around including stopping for rests. It never crossed my mind that I would be doing the very steep grand staircase. Some people say it only takes them about 30 minutes but it took me 40 minutes going up. I think going up is more difficult than going down and since we have been walking for almost 2 hours already I would say 40 minutes was still good. 
 Arrived back home at around 3pm and immediately fell asleep. Woke up at 7pm and ended fully awake even at half-past eleven. I needed to do something so my eyes would feel tired and I can go back to sleep again. Then I saw my nephew's old t-shirt on top of my benchtop which I planned to recycle into a market shopping bag the next time I had a chance. Perfect timing in 15 minutes I had recycled the old t-shirt into this bag. To make it look nice on the picture, I put in some items from my pantry.
At exactly midnight, I was 'pharell' happy with my new recycled bag. And half-an-hour later I felt sleepy and went to bed. I still have one more old t-shirt to recycle the next time I need something to do to make me sleepy. LOL! Come to think of it, the thought of making a pillowcase dress never crossed my mind. ☻♥☻

No comments:

Post a Comment