Tuesday 1 July 2014

Fundraising through Wines

After days of brainstorming(with myself) I am launching a fundraising campaign that will greatly help in the cost of sending parcels to different locations around the world especially at Christmas time. Unfortunately my handmade selling is suffering, cannot cope with the demands as most of my time is spent on organizing, making followups, taking parcels to the postoffice to send, finding ways to raise money to pay for postage, making sure customs requirements are met to save money on duties etc I spend less and less time making things to sell.

So starting today, 1st of July, I will be selling wines or fundraising through wines. I have made special arrangements with a supplier who will deliver the wines directly to you for a low postage fee. I have passed on higher discounts to attract more buyers. More details will be posted in the next few days and the order form. Only bank deposit or paypal payments will be accepted. If you are not into wines, your help to spread the word will be highly appreciated. If you think I dont have to raise funds to help, then you dont have to do anything. But for others your help in spreading the word will be greatly appreciated. All money earned from the selling will go directly to the postage fund of Dress A Girl Australia. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment