Sunday 27 July 2014

Sharing conversation with a friend I made in Peru

I met this lady in Peru who came to meet me at the hotel we were staying at to receive the dresses I brought along with me to share with the children of Peru. I thought I would share with anyone who would be interested to know our conversation which I sent via facebook message when I arrived here in Sydney as due to time constraints I did not have the chance to get in touch with her again. She will always have a special spot in my heart for without her the opportunity to provide dresses to a few children in Peru would not have been possible and to those who donated some of the dresses I hope you would find it in your hearts to say a silent thank you to her for giving you the opportunity to share the dresses you made in such a very far away country.
Thank you so much Julia and I hope I would be able to provide more dresses for you in the future. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment