Wednesday 6 August 2014

Fabrics & Other Accessories for Project Hope Burma Parcel 1

Am sending another parcel to the Croydon Hills Baptist Church (c-o Kathy Thompson) tomorrow and this time containing about 12 kilos worth of fabric materials to be made into dresses and/or pairs of shorts, elastics for both dresses and pairs of shorts. I also found 2 small boxes of sewing threads each box containing 10 reels of sewing threads. I hope these materials and sewing accessories will help provide more dresses to the Project Hope Burma Drive.
Here is the parcel (not sure though how I am going to take this to the postoffice tomorrow as it weighs more than 12 kilos - first parcel I ever packed that weighs more than 10 kilos) -
and here are the contents of the parcel -
Unfortunately the lighting in my garage is not that bright at night so I had a difficult time figuring out who the donors of these fabric materials are although looking at some of the pictures of donated materials I have I can identify donations from Kim Foster, Sash Hinton, Jenni Kirilov, a bundle each from Linda Smyth and Monika Osvald. My apologies if one of the bundles were donated by you and your name is not mentioned.

I hope to publish images of the dresses and/or pairs of shorts that will be sewn out of these fabric donations once they are completed and make it to the Project Hope Burma October delivery.

Thank you to all the donors who made this parcel possible. Your kindness and generosity is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment