Thursday 14 August 2014

School Supplies #5 - for Project "Education Without Borders" from Jayne and Elaine

One thing is very sure and that is I will not be where I am today without the education I was provided by my parents. And if you believe on the button messages below I am pretty sure that a lot of you will be supporting me in my on-going project this year of "Education Without Borders" 2015.
I used to call it School Supplies and School Bags charity drives (but have changed it to a more sophisticated name - Project Education without Borders 2015 LOL!). I have now identified one organization that will highly benefit from the donations I am receiving. And without further ado, #5 and #6 donation acknowledgements are as follows -
Donation #5 are 12 fabric bags from Elaine Klein and Donation #6 are packs of pencils and pens and 40 fabric school bags from Jayne Hogan.
Thank you Elaine and Jayne for your generous support of this project. Thank you for helping make a difference to the lives of those who would love to be educated but not lucky enough to get one. It is so much appreciated. These supplies will be a great help to them. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment