Wednesday 10 September 2014

New handmade cards for sale

Good Day everyone! Apple made a significant release of their products today so I thought I would do the same. Dress distributions would not be possible without the things I sell. Today am releasing new handmade Christmas cards and new earth cards for sale. Please check them out and if there is anything you like, please make a purchase. All proceeds go to Dress A Girl Australia's petty cash fund, If you don't like any of them, don't make a purchase but you still can help by spreading the word amongst your family and friends. They may like something and make a purchase. More items will be made available as they are completed. Quantities are limited at this stage.
These are some of my Badge Greeting cards and new ones for Christmas -
and here are my new Fabric Earth cards. I call them earth cards because the materials I used are from scraps which I repurposed -
If you are on the lookout for other greeting cards, check out my handmadecards for you site by clicking here.

I know most of you, if not all, are handmakers so you probably will not get attracted to what I sell but am sure you have friends around who would prefer to make a purchase. I worked hard making these items to make them unique so people would possibly buy so please help spread the word around. Unfortunately, money just don't get dropped out of the sky. One has to work hard for it so for those who feel offended that I am selling items, I am not going to apologize. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment