Thursday 18 September 2014

Sharing some pictures from South Africa

I received these two pictures today from South Africa, on a day I consider a very special day. These are some of the kids who were recipients of the South Africa winter collection which I sent in ealy July. It is pictures like these that keeps me going and why I insist that guidelines have to be met. It is time for people show some respect on what is needed to make this campaign a success and makes the dresses worth sending to different locations around the world. From today,  ignoring the guidelines means donations will also be ignored.

At the end of the day, the decision is final. If the dress does not meet the guidelines, the dress is not going anywhere. There will also be no returns of dresses rejected. If you want your dresses to be returned, you can send me a prepaid satchel that I can use to send the dresses. If after 4 weeks, I do not hear from the donors with rejected donations, they will be dropped off to the nearest charity bin. Note that taking these dresses to the nearest charity bin also incurs a cost as I have to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment