Saturday 20 December 2014

New!! 2015 Dress Sponsorship Program

When I was sewing two size 5 pairs of shorts to give to my nephew this Christmas, I was thinking maybe I should make extras to put up for sponsorship of boys clothes. I did end up making 4 of them and this led to sewing 4 more dresses that I can put up for sponsorship too for 2015 distribution. Am on work break and have lots of free time so why not start sewing clothes for sponsorship.  

So here are the sponsorship packs I have made (3 of them) and are now available at my Dress A Girl online shop for purchase. All these sponsored clothes will be handcarried and distributed by me sometime in the April-June 2015 timeframe.

1. Dress for a 6-year-old. For $10.00 you hit two birds with one stone. You get to dress a 6-year-old disadvantaged girl and at the same time join a group of people making history of building a well to provide clean water and give hope to the people of Kalagi Uganda. The girl gets a new dress, undie and a mini-doll.
2. Boys clothes for sponsorship. Again, for $10.00 you hit two birds with one stone. You get to provide a small boy between the ages of 1 to 5 with a new pair of shorts, undie and a singlet and like the dress you join a select few of people making history of building a well to provide clean water and give hope to the people of Kalagi Uganda.
3. Dress for sponsorship for a school-aged girl. For $12.00, you get the chance to provide a school-aged disadvantaged girl with a new dress to wear on her first day of school, an undie and a fabric school bag filled with two exercise books, 3 ballpens and a pencilcase with one pencil, one ruler, eraser and sharpener set. A school starter kit that will help the girl start her education for the new year. This pack is a couple of dollars more expensive because of the school supplies that goes with it.
All proceeds from the sponsorships will be donated to my fundraising campaign to build a well in Kalagi Uganda. Once I have reached the target I have two choices : end the Dress Sponsorship program or continue to raise money for postage and help send dresses to different locations around the world. At the end of the day, the option is mine to choose .

To check-out the Dress to sponsor for a 6-year-old, please click on the image above or click here.
To check-out the Boys clothes for sponsorship, please click on the image above or click here.
To check-out the School-aged kid dress for sponsorship, please click on the image above or click here.

For someone you know who seems to have everything, this will make a good present for Christmas, Birthday, Mother's Day, Dad's day or for any occasion anytime during the year. Help spread hope not only this Christmas but throughout the new year 2015.

Oh, by the way, these are the two pairs of shorts I made for my 4-year-old nephew. You should see the three PJ's I did for my niece but do not want to publish it here cuz she will see it. She reads my blog regularly. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment